18 October, 2005


I can't sleep. Mind you, I only got off work 2 hours ago. I just finished looking at my brother's blog ...it is more than just a blog though. He shows some of his work on it. I wonder if he would get mad if I put some on here. Oops, too late...there it is ...on the side....see (on the right)? I guess I should put his blog address here too... http://www3.telus.net/paquette/blogger

The painting on the right is named, "No Reservations" and it is one of my favourites that Aaron (my brother) has done. To me it looks like the Goddess with no inhibitions. Fully being. Fully loving. No reservations. I don't know if he meant the painting to mean that or not, but that is what it means to me.

Good night for now. I am getting sleepy.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mentioned getting a tattoo, you brother's painting would make a lovely tattoo for you.

Sparrow said...

You know Mojo. That's what I was thinking.
Thank you