15 October, 2005



A dear friend (very) recently mentioned that I seem sad lately (after reading my blog). I didn't mean for that to happen. Really, I am not sad. I've been introspective lately though. Thinking about where I want to go in my career and a number of other things. There are a few options that I can see. I could stay where I am. When a position opens at the "head office" I could apply there. I could go to the school board as an educational assistant, youth worker, supply teacher, or even as a teacher. It's all very confusing. Not sure what I want to do.
I've been thinking about other goals too. Learning a new trade or craft (currently working on guitar and tin whistle). Taking some sort of martial arts class. Get a tattoo ( I have been thinking of it for over 20yrs and almost have an idea...lol). The image below might make a nice tattoo. More pierces? I definitely am getting the old wanderlust back, which means that soon I will HAVE to take a plane somewhere, anywhere. Who knows? The world is open to me and there are so many options.
In the meantime, I am pretty tired and am going to "hit the sack". Good night. I am okay.

No comments: