16 November, 2005


It's very difficult to find Yule presents for children that are "different". My oldest son really wants these boots
---------->>>>>>
but they cost a million dollars. I don't know if he will get them or not. We shall see. Not having a credit card can somtimes be a problem. The boots would be less expensive if I could order them online, but you need a credit card. You see, I am opposed to the damn things. Credit cards not boots. I guess one of these days I am going to have to bite the bullet and get one. There is a glitch though. I am not good with credit cards or money for that matter. I think that Philip could handle the card if he NEVER let me touch it. It would be good to have for emergencies though. Or for reserving a hotel room if one of us was out of town or drank too much at a holiday party. It wouldn't be good at Yule though. I KNOW we would spend to much and we have a pretty good system going. The kids get great gifts and we don't leave ourselves short. The trick is to start shopping earlier in the year. Then it isn't a hassle and you don't get those holiday blues or get burned out.
I am just looking at the picture of those boots and the more I look at them the more I want a pair for myself. They are a good looking boot. Where would I wear them though? AAAHHH Sparrow, STOP thinking like you are in your twenties, it won't make you that young. Maybe I could steal Tay's pair once in awhile? He steals my cool boots. In fact I think I have lost my pair of biker/doc marten style boots to him. His have all worn out and you know he couldn't possibly wear running shoes. What would that do to his image?? Oh well. I am sure we will find a pair for a reasonable price. Even if I have to find it on EBAY. Tay if you are reading this...don't get your hopes up. Those boots are expensive. Love you, Mom.

No comments: