22 July, 2006

Everyday musings my foot! If only I could muse everyday. Well, I guess I could muse more often but I haven't a Muse (that is an entirely different story).
Anyway, now seemed like the perfect time. We are "suffering" a heat wave here in Beautiful British Columbia. I love the heat but this is ridiculous! Who to blame? The government of course. Who else can you blame?
It's 8:30 am and the house is still barable. I am trying something new. I am facing the fans outwards, towards the outside, to see if we can't blow the heat out of the house. I don't know if it will work but cold is the absence of heat. Makes sense to me.
I think it is finally time to show my family a park that I fell in love with 2 yrs ago. I think with the forest, the ocean, and the lush groundcover that it could be the coolest (natural) place in the Lower Mainland. I am going to convince my family that we have to go to Lighthouse Park today.
If I have the energy and am not too hot I will write and tell ya how it goes.
I have to get out of the heat. I cannot regulate temperature very well and when it's hot I am REALLY hot. I just want to be in bed.

No comments: