16 September, 2006

Wow! It's been awhile. Where has the time gone? I sure as hades don't know.
This summer was quite busy but I still can't figure out why I didn't have time to post.
We'll have to move before November and in this city it is turning out to be quite difficult to find a place big and nice enough for the family. Not to mention the dog and cat. The expense (and boy is it expensive) isn't the problem. It's that nobody is renting.
I may have found a place. However, it entails getting an addtional job, which isn't so bad in the long term. I will blog about it when it happens but I am learning not to be too optimistic and count my chickens...blah blah blah.
The Pagan New Year is soon upon us. I have many plans/dreams/and hopes that I intend to bring to fruition. I am hoping to take a number of courses within the next six month. Perhaps I have planned on too much or maybe it is just that I can't decide which courses to take. There are two jewellery making courses, one a silver smithing and the other a glass bead making course. At Douglas College there are two I'd like to take. The first would be a step towards attaining long time dream to be a Doula. The second is an Autism and Behaviour course. Both would help me in a huge way. Finally, I'd like to take an African dancing course or an adult ballet class.
I think, due to time and money contraints I will have to wittle the list down a bit.
There is so much more, but I am sort of supposed to be doing something right now ....be back later .

No comments: