23 March, 2005

You know, I think I forgot something in my introductory post. Like introducing myself? I am Sparrow, I have another name but Sparrow will do for now. I have a family and a job. I love my family more than my job, but the job is not that bad. My family consists of my Husband, three sons, and myself. The boys are 15, 13, and 10. We have two cats and two fish. A dog would be nice but it will have to wait. I also have very good friends. Some are more intimate friends than others and most live where I moved from to be here. For now I won't be saying where I live, it will be a sort of guessing game. It could be anywhere I suppose (unless you know where paradise is). I will tell you that it in a city near a major city that made it into the top 25 safest and most livable cities on the planet.
That's it for now. If someone does end up reading this please do add a comment. I would love to hear from you.

Signing off with Sunshine and Roses,
Sparrow

No comments: