29 March, 2005

Another great thing happened in my neighbourhood on Sunday. It was Easter Sunday (which really doesn't mean anything to me) and in my area there is a huge Easter party for the kids. It is in a gorgeous park and there were many many people there. For five dollars the kids got to participate in a plethora of activities. My husband and I took the youngest...the other two are far too mature to attend...and spent about 3 hours there while he had a grand old time. There was also an antique car parade. What was the best thing was, this is March, and of course there was no snow. That is cool. Beyond belief.
This neighbourhood is so cool. There are little fairs and festivals all year round. There are shops within walking distance and about as many coffee shops as you could possibly want. Most of the homes are "heritage homes" with beautiful gardens. I couldn't be happier.

No comments: