27 May, 2006




Hey there.
Today I am involved in a fundraiser, a silent auction, for the Circle I belong to. I created something for the auction which I hope someone, anyone, bids on. I don't really care how much they bid but I would really like if someone wanted it.
For the auction I was going to do another project but I was doing it when I was sleepy and it didn't materialise the way I wanted it to. It was supposed to be a painting of a Goddess giving birth to the Sun. Somehow I smudged it and it didn't look anything like I wanted it to.

I knew I had to get something going as I had made a commitment to have something to auction. I was listening to "I hear you calling" by Chalice and Blade and felt sort of inspired.
There are many new things happening to the Traditiont that I belong to, and this project symbolises how I feel about the whole thing.

Here it is....I hope you like it.

No comments: