25 January, 2006

Wow! My last post sounded like I was bouncing off the walls! I guess I was. I finally got my thyroid medicine and I am full of energy. Too much.
I found out today that someone actually reads this thing. Surprise surprise!
So, for you who reads this (really, that is perfectly good English)...I am getting my house in order. Spring cleaning. Getting rid of stuff I don't need or want. I have about 3 bags of old clothes that I will never fit into again or don't like (when I get back down to the size I want I will buy all new things). I'm making the kids do it too! Jacob sorted through his and Jason's clothes and they have a big bag ready to go. I am starting to collect the things I will need to perk up my garden a little. Most of the flowers grow on their own but there is a little box out front and some pots I'd like to plant. In the back there is an herb garden that still has things growing from last year and I am going to add to it.
Oh, I didn't get that transfer I was talking about earlier. Apparently I am not qualified to work in the daycare. I don't have my Early Childhood Education (1 or 2 yr program) only my Bachelor of Education in International/Intercultural Elementary studies. Oh that and 3 kids. Hhmmm and about 3 yrs experience working in daycare. With developementally disabled children. Sabotage? Perhaps.
Being a smart ass here. I am a tad bit angry. Oh well, maybe it's a sign to do something else. Like teach.
We'll see.

No comments: