17 January, 2006

Ah, everything is sweet. On Friday evening I found out that the group accepted me. Yah!!
I've applied to another department at work...we'll see how that goes.
It's still raining here but I still love it. After all, we live in a rainforest.
Today I am not feeling well, so I took the day off. I really needed some time to myself to relax. Work was getting to me.
Philip and I have been invited to a book opening or something...some sort of party we can't get to...because it's in Worcester, England.
Oh, to have enough money to just hop a plane and go wherever you want. That's the dream. I wish that we could just get on a plane and I could meet the rest of Philip's family. So far I have met his Mom, Dad, and youngest sister. There are still 6 brothers, 3 sisters, and all of their spouses and children. If you can spare some energy send some to Dublin for James (Philip's brother...second to oldest-I think) as he is going in for major surgery soon.
About being wealthy enough to just hop a plane anywhere. I don't want to be so stinking rich I don't know what to do with the money. What I want is to own a nice home with a hot tub and music room. Go on trips when I want to where I want. Go to any concert I feel like seeing (same for Philip and the kids). No stinking rich, just .......very comfortable with perks.
I am not greedy, I just know that all that is possible. Now to figure out how to get it.

No comments: