09 March, 2006


Hhmmm, this is what I woke up to this morning. Guess I should stop having Albertan guests visit...hehe. This is what Dai, Aaron, and Amber brought. I think it was the combination of the three.
Tomorrow is Taylor's and Jason's birthday. Tay is going to be 16 and Jason 14. I know this sounds cliche, but it seems like I just gave birth to them yesterday. They are both taller than me now. Their voices have changed and I have a pretty good idea of who they are going to be when they are older. I am very proud of my sons (Jacob too!!). I've been thinking of scanning one of the two pictures I have of Matthew and putting it up here with pictures of Tay, Jay, and Jake. Of course, it is March, and that has traditionally been a difficult month for me. It seems though that this year it is going a bit easier on me.
I am hoping to get my tattoo this month (at the end) or early April. It will be to mark a new era in my life. I can't put my finger on why it feels like that but I do sense something under the surface that is just "different."
Chances are that I am going to be looking for and/or interviewing (as I have submitted a CV already) a new job with a school board. I've applied to the one and intend to apply to 3 more. I was going to do it today but I HATE snow. Okay, that isn't true. If I am in it for recreation, I love it. If I chose it. Like going up a mountain to tube or throw snowballs or something. To do day to day business......yech! That is the primary reason I moved away from Alberta. Cold and Snow. Yeah yeah, it looks lovely, clean, and pristine. Nice for postcards and Yule. Full stop.

Anyhoo, get back to you soon. I can't believe I am the mother of 2 teenagers and a pre-teen. I feel barely out of my teens myself.

No comments: