28 February, 2006

Last day of February. In the last week I have seen flowers blooming and snow falling. Strange place to live. But awesomely beautiful. Spring has sprung and I need to do something different with my life. Still thinking on that. I often wonder how much more I can volunteer for projects or events without spreading myself too thin. By volunteering, filling up my schedule, etc...I think I will learn and experience new things. However, I find myself going too fast to enjoy anything. Sure I get many flashes of enjoyment but ...I guess it all comes down to...how can I work from home and still make the cash? Working at home would give me more time with the kids and Philip. My time would be my own. Any ideas? Please, feel free to comment.

I haven't written in the blog for awhile. I don't know why. I think it may be because of that huge gap at the top of the page and I have NO idea how to get rid of it. It is not aestheically pleasing and it really bothers me. Almost feel like scrapping the whole blog.

No comments: